1. Please fill in the application form only if your child meets the age eligibility criteria
mentioned in the admission notice. (for classes Lower and Upper Infant)
2. Please do not fill in the form for more than one school for the same child. This may lead to cancellation of the forms.
3. Parents of the shortlisted children will be required to attend a virtual interaction with their wards with the admission committee. Details of interaction will be sent either by mail or through WhatsApp on the registered mobile number/ email ID.
4. Please be informed that registration / shortlisting does not guarantee admission to your ward.
5. If any information is found to be incorrect or false, or in case proper documentation is not provided, the application / admission is liable to be cancelled.
6. Confirmation of admission will be intimated to the selected candidates only through a letter sent via mail.
7. Admission process is centralised and the final admission to any group school is the discretion of the management.
Steps to be followed:
A. Click on the link given below for the school and the class for which admission is to be taken.
B. Fill in all the details in the form carefully.
C. Registration fees of Rs. 600/- to be paid through the link provided in the form. Download the acknowledgement receipt.
D. Upload the relevant documents and check the details filled in before submitting the form.
CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION